Great for Scout groups, birthdays, baby showers, team building or just fun with friends, classes can be customized just for you. Classes are a minimum of 4 and maximum of 10 students, with custom kids classes requiring at least 1 adult to stay onsite with their group.
Class options include (but are not limited to):
- Glorious Grains: cooking with whole grains such as emmer & einkorn, making farrotto, grain salads or pilafs
- Whole Grain Baking: using whole grain flours in pastries, cookies, cakes, all things sweet
- Wild Bread: naturally-yeasted, long-rise sourdough bread
- The Ins & Outs of Soup
- Pie How To
- Allegen-free Sweets for the Sweet
- Jams & Jellies
- Plan Ahead: meals for a week or month
- Whole Grain Breakfast: waffles, scones, biscuits, muffins, cooked grains & eggs
- Flatbreads: pizza, pita, injera, focaccia
- Viva Mexico: Enchiladas, Tortillas, Tortilla Soup, Shredded Beef or Pork Tacos, Empanadas, Tamales
For more ideas, see our Past Classes page. Use the form on the Contact page to get more information.